Different Type of Visas

AIMC Australian Visas can help you find the Australian Visa which suits you best – whether you’re holidaying, studying, temporarily working, or moving Down Under permanently.

Australia Working Holiday Visa, Subclass 417, (1st year) in just 48 hours*
The Australian Working Holiday Visa (WHM Visa) allows young people between the ages of 18 and 30 to have an extended holiday supplemented by casual employment for up to 12 months in Australia.

Australia Working Holiday Visa, Subclass 417, Second Year
The Second Year Australian Working Holiday Visa is available to people who have already worked in Australia on a first year Working Holiday Visa as a seasonal or construction worker.

Australia Sponsorship Visa, Subclass 457
The Australian Sponsorship 457 Visa entitles you to live in Australia and work for up to four years for an employer/company who will directly sponsor you. You need to have a job offer in Australia in order to apply for this Australia work visa.

Australia Work and Holiday Visa, Subclass 462, (USA citizens only)
The Australian Work and Holiday Visa (Subclass 462) allows US citizens aged between 18 and 30 to travel and take up casual work in Australia for up to 12 months.

Australia Student Visa, Subclass 570-576
If you wish to study in Australia for more than 3 months you will need an Australian Student Visa. To be eligible you must have already been accepted into a full-time course at an eligible Australian educational institution.

Australia 3 Month Business Visa, Subclass 651
To visit Australia for short-term business activities such as conferences or negotiations you will need an Australian Business Visa (Australia Business ETA Visa) which is valid for up to 3 months.

Australia 3 Month Holiday Visa, Subclass 651
The Australian ETA Tourist Visa entitles you to visit Australia for tourism or leisure for up to 3 months.

Australia 6 Month Holiday Visa, Subclass 676
The 6 Month Australian Holiday Visa enables you to holiday in Australia for up to 6 months. It does not entitle you to work in Australia.

Australia Defacto Visa, Subclass 309
The Australia De Facto Visa allows the partner of an Australian citizen, permanent Australian resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to migrate to Australia as their de facto spouse.

Australia Fiancé/Prospective Marriage Visa, Subclass 300
If you are living outside of Australia and are engaged to an Australian citizen or permanent resident, the Australia Fiancé Visa enables you to visit Australia to get married. It is valid for up to 9 months, after which you may apply for an Australia Spouse Visa.

Australia Interdependency Visa, Subclass 310-110
The Australian Interdependency Visa is for persons aged 18 years or over who are in an interdependent relationship – generally a same-sex relationship – with an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen.

Australia Remaining Relative Visa, Subclass 115
The ‘Australian Family Stream Migration Programme’ has a remaining relative category which permits the relatives of Australian citizens or permanent residents to be sponsored by their family in order to migrate to Australia to join them.

Australia Spouse Visa, Subclass 309
The partner migration programme in Australia permits the partner of an Australian citizen, permanent Australian resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to move to Australia on an Australian Spouse Visa.

Australia Entertainment Visa (Subclass 420)
The Australian Entertainer Visa enables people to work temporarily in Australia in the entertainment industry – for example to undertake work in film, TV or live productions.

Australia Media and Film Staff Visa (Subclass 423)
The film and media staff visa for Australia allows you to come to Australia to work temporarily on the production of documentaries or commercials that will initially be distributed outside of Australia. The visa is available for overseas news media, television and film crews, and still-photographers.